17.5.13

A PERFECT DAY

Morning



















Afternoon







If I were living in London, that is how I imagine a near-to-perfect Saturday would be: morning spent strolling along Portobello Road and afternoon at the science museum with my boys.
Anyway, that is exactly how we spent last Saturday and it was a great day. I love Portobello market -despite of the unavoidable crowds- and would spend hours there. I did not buy anything (maybe I am changing after all) but enjoyed every moment nevertheless.

The science museum was great for all of us I guess. Erik could finally see real size rockets and NASA equipment. We really do share a passion for space travelling, you know? He says he'll be an astronaut when he grows up and he'll take me on a star trek. 
Lovely to know that.






|||

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...