13.5.13

LONDON, MORNING VIEW

I am falling in love with the flat we are renting. It would be a perfect place where to live permanently if you ask me.
looking up: view from the bed and from the open space living room

in the morning  beautiful light shines trough the skylight



drinking milk from a ceramics mug like a big boy

sometimes he behaves like a little gentelma

view from the table: the two beautiful men of my life having breakfast in front of me


Good morning everyone!
Time is running fast, every day is full places to visit. I wish this week in London would never end. A lot has changed in this beautiful city, I will have to post about it.







|||




2 comments:

  1. It looks so spacious! Are you renting it through airBnb? Or some other place? That skylight is so nice! Cute pics of your men!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judith :-) yes we rented through airbnb (second time for me and both time was very lucky and happy with the places I found). I got so much used to that sky light that now I miss it very much. It wasn't huge but the high ceilings made it quite spacious indeed.
      I will post more pictures of it soon :-)

      Delete

hi! leave a comment, I will be happy to read from you in english, italian or dutch. Don't forget your name and thanks for visiting.
..............................................................................................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...